Brendan Kelly shares with us the Chinese Medicine wisdom on anger. In this conversation we touch on:
- What is anger?
- What’s the healthy, appropriate and constructive expression of anger?
- What happens when we stifle or suppress our anger?
- Why our world itself seems to be angry…
- The force of anger in social change… from oppression of minorities to global warming…
- What we can do today to channel our anger.
To learn more about Brendan’s work, you can visit his website; and to read more about his book, The Yin & Yang of Climate Change and purchase it you can visit this link right here.
Comments are closed.